What is the price of a Basic and a Full grooming for dogs?
The price depends on the pounds, the state of the pets, and the details in the cut that they request. They range in basic grooming (bath + drying + total cleaning) from 59 to 139 dollars. And in the full grooming (bath + cut + drying + total cleaning) from 69 to 159 dollars. For more detailed information please look at the reservation section.
How long does a dog grooming service last?
The amount of time a grooming service takes depends on the size of your pet, the amount of fur, and the type of service requested. Generally it is from 45 min to 2 hours and 30 min.
• For small dogs such as Yorkie, Shih Tzu, Maltipoo, Cavapoo, Maltese, Chihuahua, a basic grooming lasts approximately 45 minutes, and a full grooming approximately one hour, hour and a quarter.
• For medium dogs, a basic grooming lasts about an hour and a full grooming about an hour and a half.
• For large dogs, basic grooming is an hour and a half, and full grooming is two hours.
Cases that require more time:
• All doodle combinations over 70lbs, such as Goolden doodle, Labrador doodle, Standard doodle, San berdoodle, Bernedoodle, due to the amount of fur, may take 30-45 minutes longer than usual. Therefore, a full grooming for this breed can take up to 2 hours and 30 minutes. • The cuts that are requested only with scissors, can also take 30 to 45 minutes more than a service with a machine.
• In the case of cats, the time for a basic grooming is approximately 30 minutes, and for a full grooming it is 1 hour on average.
How can I request an appointment for my pet?
You can request it through our website www.pets1227.com, by calling or writing by WhatsApp to the number (1) 7866906500.
From what age can my pet be bathed?
We receive pets only from 4 months. Exceptionally for robust breeds we receive from 3 months.
What does the Basic Grooming service include?
-Personalized home service in our luxury mobile unit.-Music therapy-Bath-Shampoo and conditioner according to the color and texture of the coat.-Cut and file nails-Drainage of anal glands-Basic dental brushing-Relaxing massage-Ear cleaning -Cutting in their intimate parts and pads (legs)-Drying-Perfume-Bandana or tie-Hearing and visual protection
How is Basic grooming different from Premium or full grooming?
Full grooming includes everything from basic grooming, plus cutting and styling.
Do I have to take my pet somewhere for the service, or do you come to the house?
Our service is express, at home and personalized. It is offered in luxury mobile units, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, autonomous, with temperature control, security, comfort and music therapy. We just need a nearby parking space and your furry beauty to pamper!!
What counties and cities do you serve?
In the 2 South Florida counties. Miami Dade County and Broward CountyIn Miami Dade, the most visited cities are: Homestand, Palmeto Bay, Kendall, Coral Gable, Bickell, Key Biscayne, Miami, Miami Spring, Miami Short, Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Nort Miami , Doral, Hialeah, Miami Lake, Aventura, Opa Locka, Sunny Islans Beach. In Broward, the most visited cities are: Hollywood, Miramar, Davie, Pembroke Pine, Weston, Sunrise, Fort Lauderdale, Tamara, Coral Spring.
How do I change or cancel an appointment?
In the event of any inconvenience, the client can reschedule or cancel their appointment up to 24 hours before the service. After this time, the deposit will not be refunded, corresponding to 40% paid at the time of booking the appointment.
How is safety guaranteed in all dog grooming services?
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of care and safety for our furry friends. Some ways we ensure the safety of your pet in the unit or bathroom area are as follows:
• Use ramps or steps for older dogs to get into tubs. • Use comfortable and safe industry-standard tubs • Use the Groomer's Helper tool, designed to help safely maintain head and body control of older dogs. pets, usually small or medium, while on the grooming table.
Do you use the same shampoo and conditioner for all pets?
No. We use products according to:
• To the color and texture of the fur. • To the specific needs of each furry: sensitive skin, brittle fur, dull fur.
Is Dental Cleaning painful and how long does it take?
Our dental service is without anesthesia, totally painless, because it is done with great care by our groomers. For optimal results, it can typically last an hour for small dogs, and an hour and a half for large dogs.